- Immaculately Presented 8 Year Old Home with Countryside Views to the Front
- 15ft Reception Room with Walk-in Bay and Double Doors to Dining Area
- 19ft Feature Kitchen with Dining Area and Double French Doors to the Terrace
- Well Planned Modern Kitchen with Integrated Oven, Hob, Dishwasher and Fridge Freezer
- Three Bedrooms including Large Master with En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Bedrooms with Country Views, Family Bathroom and Downstairs Cloakroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Oil Fired Radiator Heating
- Garage with Power and Light, Driveway Parking for up to Two Cars
- Terrace and Landscaped Rear Garden with Pedestrian Access to Driveway
- Owner Has Found a New Property No complicated Onward Chain
Attractive and beautifully presented semi detached modern house, off a country lane and with rural views to the front.
Nestled amongst Wiltshire countryside in the Avon Valley, this highly appealing house was built as one of a pair within the last decade. The present owners have lived there from new and are going to miss both the house and its location. In the time they have lived in Littlecott on the outskirts of Enford, they have improved and enhanced the property both internally and externally. The builders included various individual finishes and features that give this house a character feel, whilst the setting provided a different aspect as the seasons change. This is a low maintenance property that should suit various buying requirements; from first time buyers, the next larger property, for country living or for those wishing to downsize.
The village of Enford lies along the picturesque River Avon Valley. A walk through the village will impress anyone, particularly the local public house - which we are told is very popular! There is an active community with many activities throughout the year.
Situated off the A345 trunk road, between the larger centres of Pewsey (mainline railway station) and Amesbury (A303), which both have a wide range of everyday shops, services and amenities, Enford is conveniently located for many local centres.