- Well Spaced High Specification Development of Just 10 Homes
- Edge of Village Location with Countryside Views to the Front
- Extensive List of Impressive Fixtures and Features - All Included As Standard
- Built by a Small Independent Builder with NHBC 10-year Buildmark Warranty
- Magnet Kitchen with Built-In: Induction Hob, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Full Height Fridge Freezer
- Feature 20FT Reception Room with Dining Area and Bi-Fold Doors onto Timber Decking
- Three Bedrooms; Master with En-Suite Shower Room and Country Views to Front
- Good Size Lawned Rear Garden with High Level Timber Fenced Borders
- Brick Paved Driveway for at least Two Cars, Outside Lights, Power and Water Tap
- Help To Buy and Forces Help To Buy Government Assistance Available
***UNEXPECTEDLY RE-AVAILABLE***SOUGHT AFTER POSITION***NEW TRADITIONALLY BUILT HOUSE READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY***HELP TO BUY & FORCES HELP TO BUY***NHBC WARRANTY*** Hardings of Salisbury and Amesbury are delighted to be instructed to market this recently completed semi-detached house, on a small select development of just 10 similar style high specification properties.
***CARPETED & PORCELANOSA TILED FLOORING in Kitchen, Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom***Stylish MAGNET KITCHEN with OVEN, INDUCTION HOB, MICROWAVE, FRIDGE-FREEZER, DISHWASHER, WASHING MACHINE***OAK FINISHED INTERNAL DOORS with POLISHED CHROME HANDLES***PARTIAL WALL TILING & HEATED TOWEL RAILS***OUTSIDE - TIMBER DECKED TERRACE, LIGHTS TO FRONT & BACK, TIMBER SHED, POWER POINTS & TAP***
Located within sight of the Castle on the edge of Old Sarum Village, this new semi-detached house forms part of a small select development of just 10 similar style houses. Featuring an impressive list of 'extras', this is a property that will suit families, those requiring larger stylish accommodation, or a new low maintenance property with generous parking in an attractive setting.
Designed and built to impress, with features and finishes that the new owners will enjoy. From the excellent appointed Kitchen, with everything most would want built in, to the finishes you are greeted by in the Bathrooms and Cloakroom, the oak finished doors with polished chrome door handles and the benefit of new UPVC double glazed windows, it does impress. That is without mentioning the feature of the property; the 20ft Reception Room, that has specific lighting for the dining area and eye catching bi-fold doors along the rear wall, that open onto the timber decked terrace and when open, provide a private aspect onto the garden that only they can.
No. 8 has a brick paved driveway that has space for at least two cars and a level garden.
The house was built by Heatherdene Properties Ltd, a successful regional builder since 2002, with completed sites in Hampshire and surrounding areas. Having gained a reputation that has largely grown by word of mouth and recommendations, they always aim to complete properties to a high specification as if they were going to live there themselves!
Longhedge sits alongside Old Sarum, a village just to the North of Salisbury, with a local Co-Op general store and primary schooling. Salisbury offers the wide range of facilities expected from one of England's premier cathedral cities, including a mainline rail station that serves London Waterloo (approximately 90 minutes). To the North is the town of Amesbury, which sits on the major A303 trunk road.
Whilst most photography corresponds to the marketed property, some shots are from other similar plots on the site and are included for general illustration purposes only. All properties available on Sarum View are either 'left' or 'right' layouts, designed with the same measurements. Please contact the selling office for further information.