- Beautifully Presented and Stylishly Refurbished Semi Detached House
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation and Generous Level Rear Garden
- 17ft Dual Aspect Reception Room with Fireplace and Double French Doors to Rear Garden
- Attractive Re-Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Integrated Appliances and Space for Table
- Useful Utility Room with Large Storage Cupboard
- Two Double Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes
- Re-Fitted Bathroom with Fitted Electric Shower
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Radiator Heating
- Driveway Parking for Up to 2 Cars and Good Size Garden with Westerly Aspects
- Available Without the Complications of an Onward Chain
Extensively improved by the present owner over the last four years, to create a fantastic light and well planned home that would suit those requiring new home standards, however prefer a substantial established property with generous accommodation and a larger plot.
Perhaps the greatest indication of just how this property has been transformed, is to compare the Google Street View drive-by, with photos taken now and the results are a great credit to the thoughtful planning that has taken place. Having created a home of note, the present owner is reluctantly leaving the property behind and relocating.
Beaulieu Road is on the Eastern side of Amesbury, within walking distance of a local Co-Op general store and less than a mile from the town centre, which has a wide range of everyday shops, services and amenities. Amesbury sits on the main A303 trunk road and lies approximately 8 miles North of the cathedral city of Salisbury, with its mainline rail station (London Waterloo 90 minutes).